Frequently Asked Questions
- Are there any charges for your service?
No, our service is 100% free of charge including free collection from your doorstep.
- Will I get the full valuation amount when the bike is collected? Yes, providing that the details given to us to derive the valuation were accurate. If not then deductions may be made to reflect the true condition of the bike.
- How quickly can you buy my bike? Usually within a day or two if we are collecting but same day if you can bring the bike to us during normal working hours. We are based in Ilkeston, East Midlands and Central Bristol.
- Must I have a V5 log book for the bike?
No but it is likely that we would offer less as we would need to hold on to the bike for up to 6 weeks while we wait for a V5 to arrive. It is always best to have the V5 upon sale. If you have lost yours you can apply for a replacement direct from DVLA using form V62.
- Are there any bikes that you do not buy?
We buy any bike excluding off-road, pit bikes, mini moto's etc. Minimum 50cc with no upper limit. Imports / Chinese bikes welcome. Cat C, D, N, S repaired or damaged.
- How and when will I receive payment?
Our preferred payment method is instant bank transfer however in some instances we may be able to pay by cash.